Friday, February 24

when the sun in the morning looks over the hill

and kisses the roses on my windowsill, then my heart beats with gladness
as I hear the trill of the birds in the treetops on mockingbird hill. Tra-la-la,
tweedle-a-dee-dee, it gives me a thrill, to wake up in the morning on mockingbird hill.


la poirette (now at design collective) ++++ la bluette (sold)

la violetera (now at design collective) ++++ la pĂȘche (sold)
(click for larger images)

Thank you again to everyone who emailed & commented with orders. I couldn't be more surprised or pleased! Here are four more bird corsages--this evening they will go to local shops (not to the bara shop). They are USD 22, including shipping, and will come to you via priority mail in their own little nests with tiny surprises tucked inside. Let me know in the comments if you are interested. Thank you!

11 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Hi!!! la pĂȘche for me!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Just sent payment!!! :))))

10:43 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you toni! you can pay me via paypal to info AT ohbara DOT com. make sure to include your shipping address (although i think i have it, just to be safe--do include it, please).

thank you!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

Oh man. La peche is great! I'm not surprised it sold so quickly!

10:53 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

giao: yes, of course! she is all yours. i just got your payment! thank you very much.

12:23 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

mamayaga: as of now (1 p.m. central) there are still two birds left, if you'd like one--la violetera & la poirette. let me know!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really loving these!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in *so* many things you make. I have to get cracking making my own things to sell so that I can afford to indulge myself.

I think my favorite is the peach...

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your bird corsages are lovely!

11:21 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you all!!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, Ilove them all... such lovely colours, so soft & dreamy. And 'those shoes' on flickr - wonderful!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home