Sunday, February 19

birds


birds
Originally uploaded by ohbara.
The weekend turned out to be a productive one, with much cleaning, clothes-swapping, and making of pretty things to be had here. Also long conversations and walks and extremely cold air and windburn and negative windchills and hot tea and long skirts and grading. And stories begun and theories debated and witty comebacks made.

And birds, and mushrooms, and ribbon.

And walking around more in my new shoes!

I catalogued all my clothes and I have thirteen new skirts made, and five tops, and about twenty other things as well. I'm working on three more skirts right now, too. I can't wait to post pictures of my spring set--as soon as it goes to the shops.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your collection! And I hate that I have to wait... but I understand why.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a productive weekend. I also can't wait to see the skirts - and congrats on selling the litho skirt -that's amazing. I forgot to mention it in my email.
Spring must be coming, it's already up to 21 degrees today!
Martha

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like that fat little bird.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!

6:25 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you all for your curiosity! I'm so excited to show you!

7:43 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

brandie--

thank you! i'm glad it got there and that you like it!!! thank you again for your order.

giao--

thank you!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home