Saturday, July 1

it is a constant state of affairs

Works-in-progress, visible, end June 2006:

10 bird corsages

three tailoredish shirts
12 soft shirts
designs for fall and winter lines (various states of cutting)

5 redwork [nouns]
10 zakka/folk [nouns]

bunny pattern

halter-top pattern
fitted camisole pattern
jacket pattern (untested. sigh. must get to it.) (or not.)

new diapositive for large-scale cloth print, 2-color

one enormous mess as result of two studios and two apartments being squeezed into a 1.5 bedroom place; i.e., complete workroom overhaul and discard of unnecessary materials [watch this space: Japanese fabrics, yarn, vintage buttons, etc.]

and all along the biggest work-in-progress is living a kind and unharmful and happy life. I like it. Happy weekend.

(please forgive the ugly background of this photo--it's the aftermath of the above-mentioned squeeze.)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a little over a week now and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading about your creative processes! Keep up the fabulous work!! :)

And I love that picture at the bottom--I'm assuming thats the the fitted cami? Love the color of the straps!! :D

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it strange that I immediately imagined your list to the tune of "The twelve days of Christmas"?

That is an awful lot of lovely things to do! Besy wishes with all of it!! I can't wait to see more!

9:20 AM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

you are making me feel better about my list.... :)
xo
p/s shirt for your boy should be ready next week! {finally!}

11:29 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

I feel good about this list--it doesn't feel to-do-y; it feels exciting. :)

miss c.: hello! yes it is.

lisa: what am i sending you in reply?

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The squeeze isn't slowing you down one bit!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Gosh, you've been very busy. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a busy bee! I love those bird pins. I hope I catch when they go on sale ;) Good luck with all your creating!

9:12 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

OH I just love little birds!

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home