Tuesday, June 20

oh me ± oh my

Can I still post something for "work-in-progress Fridays"? It's one of my largest works in progress right now, and it's the reason I haven't been able to post much the past while. In all its shabby glory:
This is where I'm living, for the next three months. The rent is a lot cheaper; the square footage is correspondingly smaller. But there is room for a big worktable in the center of the room, and I drafted three shirt patterns and one for a jacket yesterday, so the work vibe is good.

Now to get back to it. Real posts (and photos of packages from Sarah and Amy) very soon.

PS: If you liked my back-tack3 softie, please go and vote! for it. I was a lucky finalist--one of only five! Vote here. Voting closes the 24th, so hop to!

13 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

I voted for it! Do I get a cookie?

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've been nominated! I'm off to vote toute de suite ;o) I'm so happy that I was the lucky recipient! Thanx again Eireann for all the work you put into your charming little rabbit softie.

12:38 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

:)

thanks, both of you!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

i voted for you, and not just because i think you are fab. your bunny is the sweetest!

3:56 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

ok i voted!! and yours was my fav:)

good luck getting settled.... xo

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I of course voted for you, its such a little darling!!!

good luck in your new place!!!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new place - definitely a work in progress... happy organising & creating!
And, now I'm off to view your softie...
cheers, grache

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on being a BT finalist! And I say, any place that allows for a work table to be front and center is my kind of place!

I'm off to vote.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just voted and you are WAY ahead!

10:39 PM  
Blogger majamom said...

Oh MY,

Your bunny stands out of the grouping-without question!
I voted for her!

*smaller place-lots less to clean =)
XO
MB
http://thriftbarterbuy.blogspot.com/
come on by and visit my new Blog any time

12:38 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

I've voted, congrats on being a finalists. Your bunny was by favourite, closely followed by sooz as she gets my aussie vote :). So I've voted twice I hope that's allowed lol

5:28 PM  
Blogger cat collier martinez said...

many votes for you! :0 wowzers! i'm excited for you! packages and all!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave each of them careful consideration...then voted for yours 'cause its the most adorable!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home