Friday, May 26

ship out!

These are the trims I'm sending out.

Because of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm sending to four people--which, in the end, is not unfortunate at all. Three of you know we're swapping; the fourth is my partner in the blind round robin. Hee! So I haven't marked which is whose. You'll just have to wait and see!


If you are doing the trim swap (and it looks at this point as though this is going to be Round One, as there have been many plaintive emails), please note that your packages must go out by Tuesday! If you're in the States, that means tomorrow and Tuesday are the only possibilities. Get crackin'!

Hmm. I thought there was something else I meant to say.



Oh, yes:



I'll be closing down my shop for a while, so for the next two weeks I'm running a sale. All orders up to fifty dollars, use the code 'tenoffspring06' to receive 10% off your total purchase. And if you've been saving for that special splurge, well, it's your lucky day! All orders over fifty dollars, use the code 'springsale2006' to receive 20% off! Both coupons can be used as often as you like between now and June 9th. There will be secret updates all fortnight, so check back often! And thank you so much for your continued support and patronage.

On a related note, if you're in Minneapolis, the Design Collective is running their Spring Sale, too--and many of my things are on sale for as much as 40% off. My summer line (pictured on the models above) will be in stock starting next week.

Thanks for putting up with the advertisements. More interesting things later this weekend, for sure. Hope it is a good one for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

oooohhh la la! mine are going out tuesday :) nothing like last minute!

shop looks fabulous! you are a temptress... [and i mean that in a GOOD WAY!!] xo

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trim pack winging it's way to foreign parts as I type.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh yes please, run another trim swap! I missed out this time and I am so envious of all the beautiful trims winging their way around the world. Such as these of yours.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home