Sunday, July 9

in full form

Ahh. Ten hours of sleep did it for me! I was so exhausted last night that I accidentally deleted the index to my site. What?! But I needed to update the look for summer anyway, so I worked on it until I was just about sleeping on the keyboard. It is still not perfect, but I'm happy with it. Want to see?


I was keeping some secrets so there would be surprises at the SPC, but now that it's over, I can show and tell! I'm going to update things to my site tonight (probably) and tomorrow (def.), but here's the deal, Sparky: every day, I'll post what I'm updating the shop with right here. If you want it, and you get over to the shop and it's there, enter the code in that day's entry and you'll get 20% off that item + a surprise in your package. I know most of the people who read this blog are not from around here, so this is a mini-craft-sale just for you.

Today's code is "bunnies," because into the shop go my favorite pouches (the green one up above and this one). Along for the ride are a pair of shoes and some fancy underwear!

bara: specimensパンツ

black shoes II

bara: specimensパンツ

All right, I should go to bed--I'm teaching seven kids to knit tomorrow morning! Good night!

PS: if you haven't yet, you ought to check out Arid Lands, and while you're at it, head on over here and let Brian know you're out there! He's incredulous that anyone ever actually reads these things. And besides, his business cards are up and they are so EXCELLENT, everyone should see them. :) Good night for real, now.

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i love the new look for summer :)

3:02 AM  
Blogger The Worsted Witch said...

Dude, I love the new design--wonderful colors.

10:25 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you both! xo.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your new look, its perfect. I've been away and just catching back up, looks like you've been busy! So much to see!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home