Sunday, October 15

synchronicity

synchronicity

A friend back home knits grey and yellow.... Several thousand miles away, I am in the yarn store thinking about buying these lovely Katia wools, using to make fingerless gloves. I deliberate. Rusty-red and grey? Red and blue? This yellow, which is almost chartreuse, and that ashy light grey? Or none? I don't receive my first paycheck until November. Should I really spend €9 on yarn?

What a question. Of course, I do it. And then go home to read this post.

Nice to know we think alike even over long distances.

When I feel lonely I think about how really things are not so different, we are not so far, and time is not so long. And today I noticed the smell of fall come creeping up from the edges of the town.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait until you see what I'm "cooking" up now in grey and yellow:)

Does 2 posts in 2 days mean you've found a connection? I hope so - we all miss you.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad fall is creaping in there. A change of season is always good for the creative juices I think. Glad you are posting away.

10:11 AM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

that is a beautiful color combo!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot to ask - what are you making?

10:24 PM  
Blogger createacraft said...

they look great together..
enjoy..

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the color combo too.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Austen said...

looks like yellow leaves against a grey fall sky. hope the gloves turn out well!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home