Monday, April 3

survey

Hello. Would you like to take a survey? Do you eat beans? Do you eat beans with George Wendt?

Actually, that's not what I meant to ask. What I really want to know is how many shirts to order so I can print them up. So, if you commented or emailed about the shirt experiment I put up on my flickr, now's your chance to dictate what I do. And this chance may never come again, so revel in it.

Would you prefer a creme shirt with green printing (a pale yellow-green for the dress and olive/green-tea color for the lines) OR would you prefer a pink shirt with orangish-pink printing (single color, slightly cheaper). I have some of the latter still in stock after the MMAA (you can see them in the photos one entry down), but I won't be printing the green ones until at least the end of April.

Shirts will be 21.00 for two colors, 18.00 for one; they're American Apparel Classic Girl Tees, with long bodies. They do run small.

I look forward to your feedback and direction--and I am champing at the bit to print these.

ALSO there will be a half-day surprise here one day this week.
ALSO I have a plan that involves all my extra supplies, post offices and maybe you. Stay tuned.
-----------------------
Confidential to Miss M. in west-coast 305: Note received and, er, noted. It was 100% nice. I'll write back soon.

21 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

These shirts are so awesome! I can't wait to post them on my site when they go on sale!

www.funkyfinds.blogspot.com

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a huge fan of pink..but i would be thrilled to get one in ANY colour you had! :)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s....i adore you for the Animaniacs quote!! i *JUST* heard today that they are coming out on DVD soon and i just cannot WAIT to revisit Yakko Wacko and Dot!!!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

They are both lovely, but I really favour the cream/green t-shirt. The image looks great with 2 colours of ink.

6:29 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

Wow! Thanks for the feedback, y'all! (And THANK GOD I am not the only one with a persistent memory for the Animaniacs. I loved that show--it was so smart.)

I'll keep watching what the feedback is tonight and tomorrow--no need to make snap decisions.

And I'll have the shirts in all sizes from S to XL, so all body types (and ages--thanks, Jenn!) will fit. :)

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erieann I can guarantee you I would buy one in the cream/green combo. Adore it!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh fabulous! My favorite would have to be the green and cream.

However, I should not be allowed to vote. I am horrible person who does not deserve that right (it's not a priveledge you know)! I don't think you will ever be able to forgive me.

I READ the confidential note to Miss M. I read it with blatant disregard for the word "confidential" that you clearly used as a strong, fail safe security device.

I apologize. You should take away my talking rodents for a week!

7:24 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

vegas: that's it. I am confiscating your prairie dogs. At least until they start talking about underwear again. I just can't handle that. ;)

b: thanks for the feedback! Now I'm leaning towards a few of each color. Hmmmmm.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green, definitely green. Pink and orange is also nice. It really doesn't matter as long as I get one!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the green...but green is my favorite color so I'm a little biased.
oh-and I'm glad you're making them in all ages, so us oldsters can get one too:)
Martha

8:26 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh wow E.!! Those are so adorable! I think I'm partial to both colors!! Really though, if I have to chose, the creme w/green. But I love orange and pink together too..but then again, etc...etc...make it the green.

10:08 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

wow! green is pulling ahead!

hmm. hmm.... hmm.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green Green! So pretty!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote green!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green!!!

Just adorable design!...and it seems to really pop in that color combo...

12:48 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

i love the way it is shown. very very cute! will wait to hear what you decide on....

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green! i love how...springy it is.

10:26 AM  
Blogger majamom said...

THAT IS A GREAT IDA MOMMY * DAUGHTER TEES! i really like this green but hey i am a gemini, so i like all kinds of colors!

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! if pressed to choose one, i'm a fan of the cream/green combination, though I'm a sucker for pink and orange too. gee, i'm not much help. but i definitely want one.

and i loved Chicken Boo.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

greeeeeeen!!! <3 <3 <3 it is the best! I love the dress the most. Your skirts look great, your models look great, everything looks great!

1:47 PM  
Blogger ScrapScene said...

That little lady is so cute!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home