Wednesday, April 5

okay, shirts (2)

All right. It seems the greens win (if only it were this way in real life! ha! Martha, there's a wish for 2008 there, somewhere), and so today I ordered shirts to print. They're these, and they should print up just beautifully. They're not ribbed; the cotton is very fine and soft.

Next time, maybe the organic line. I need to see how the money does (not a good excuse, I know). But this weblog has been making me think a lot a lot a lot about this.

So--end of April, two-color green shirts. I'll give a little notice and then put them up.

But for now: I have one small pink shirt and one medium pink shirt (fig. 1). If you would like one of these, they are 18.00+5.00 s&h (priority mail!). Leave a comment or email me at ohbara AT gmail DOT com. First two get them. If there's enough demand, after I sell out of the white ones I may make a few more pink ones.


fig. 1

The shirt is a candy pink, with a darker pinkish orange print.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! So super cute!! Shirts just don't get any prettier!

Good Luck with the sales!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Is the medium an american apparel tshirt, as well? I really want one, but I need a large if it's Amer apparel. They shrink easily!

6:52 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

v--thanks!

ff--yes, it's AA. sorry about that.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be eagerly awaiting the moment the green ones go on sale! i'd buy a pink one and then wait for a green one, but my t-shirt drawer is a bit crowded...

9:31 AM  
Blogger roybe said...

thanks so much for visiting my garden blog, i don't get too many blog visitors and your comment was much appreciated!

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your tee, LJ

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home