Friday, April 7

magic parcels

What could be more magical than a small parcel full of favorite things? Vintage cottons, kimono fabric, upholstery fabric, velvets; laces, trims, and notions; vintage paper ephemera; tiny paper flowers and flocked fruits and vegetables; little spools of ribbon and darning cotton and thread; skeins of yarn; vintage quilt pieces; tins of buttons or beads or both; tiny surprises--and all this just for you!
I am moving soon and I want to send packages like these out into the world. So--a little jumble. Each magic parcel will be different (naturally), but full of a similarly tantalizing assortment of sweet and lovely things. They'll arrive wrapped in pretty paper, tied with a bow, and with small surprises tucked inside. And shipping is free! You'll find them in my shop: here, under 'magic parcels,' naturally.

If you've seen postings by Lisa or Blair recently--those are the sorts of packages I'm talking about. See here for more details.

Oh--and I updated the look of my site for spring (the shop hasn't changed looks yet, though). Let me know if you find any errors. And--happy weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger Francie Horton said...

oh! you don't know me but i would love to swap packages with you! oh please!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erieann you are truely the fairy godmother of good mail.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh looks like sooo much fun!

9:27 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

i will be posting the lovliness of my package quite soon! :)
xxoo

11:26 PM  
Blogger AMCSviatko said...

I just wish it wasn't Use What You Have Month which means I can't buy any crafting stuff :-(

Dang - and I spy some Eames fabric in there. *pout*

2:05 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

:)

thanks, all.

Shopping Sherpa--yes, that occurred to me. But I'm sure there will be a few in the shop in May, too. :)

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Id love a swap too....got any left?? I can trade drawings maybe....??

6:27 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

What a fantastic idea! That would be one fun box of mail!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home