Monday, April 10

did you know

...that BACK-TACK 3 is open now?
Get on over and check it out--I hear it fills up fast.



Edit: BT3 is closed now--only one hour and nine minutes!

In other news, it is sunny and 75 degrees here, my bike is working fine, and I'm proofreading my thesis: the home stretch.

Shirts ordered--there will be green ones, yes, of course, but also three new designs. I'm betting on two weeks from now. Sneak peeks to come as soon as I expose the screens (but let me say these things: shibori, springtime, stripey socks).

All's well. You are, too, I hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh darn missed it! Well I guess now I don't have to try to muster up all that courage to join! Maybe next time! I hope everyone has a fabulous time, I can't wait to see all the finished projects!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

I stayed (staied ?) wake up lately at night to send my mail to sign up ! I sent it at 9:02 am (in australia est) so I really hope I get my chance !! Big smooches to you my dear !

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home