Monday, December 26

litho

state 2 with chine collé
I'm getting ready to go out of state for a week, so--busy as always. But a few people requested a look at the print on the skirt, so here it is. This one is on paper (obviously) and has chine collé, which is an easy way of adding color to a print without worrying too much about registration.

The shop is closed for shipping right now, so any orders that come in will go out on the 4th of January, when I get home. That day I'll also be updating the shop with all kinds of new things, including prints like the one above.

Happy New Year!

---

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

It's amazing ! You're soooooo incredible ! I love what you made ! Cheers

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous, amazingly gorgerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger ness said...

I love this print, it's so beautiful. Please let me know when you have them available. You're a wonderful artist, your skirt is very impressive!
Ness

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your stuff.

10:44 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you very much, everyone!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home