Wednesday, December 14

eating

Curry for dinner Monday night. And should have had it for lunch today but I am feeling kind of off my feed. One of those weird winter things. Didn't put in enough curry paste, so it was a little bland. When I reheat it, I'll add salt + paste. Two small cans of coconut milk, one of water. Next time, I'll cook the potatos first. I sautéd the other vegetable (onions, broccoli, peppers, peapods) in olive oil before adding them.

Trying to cook at home more, which can be hard on my grad-school schedule. Tonight's dinner, significantly less glamorous: cottage cheese, bean burrito, pickled jalapeños, two clementines, raw broccoli.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

curry sounds so good right now.... you are inspiring me to make some...

thanks for the comment on the pink thread... now i've found you! [besides on flickr :)]

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love making curry at home. I always have to watch how much paste I put in, though, since Mr. Aoi's sensitive to such things. I like the new blog, and I've put in my miruku order!

1:41 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

me, too, Aoi! This is Thai, which is my favorite right now, but I also love Japanese curry (カレ). Mmmmmm, tastes like winter.

Hello back to you, Lisa!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home