Friday, December 16

room with a view

When I looked out of the window of the place I was living in Venice, this is half of what I saw. The woman who ran this fruit stand was always crabby and, because this campo is a passageway for tourists on their way to San Marco, the fruit was overpriced. Two euro for a peach!

The last day I was there, it rained from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

I haven't had a lot of time for making things--and my workroom is in an uproar--so that's why I'm putting up photos of maybe-dull things, like a rainy day in Venice and my dinner.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, Eireann! Have a good break!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, what a gorgeous photo. What did you do in Venice?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Oh ! It looks like in the movie "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" !!! Did you see it ??! Hugs to you

4:20 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

hello/salut, all!

26: thank you! (you, too)

a: i was there studying printmaking this summer.

s: oui, bien sur, c'est one of my favorites!

ciao/a bientot/ talk to you soon.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home