Tuesday, December 20

mittens

fig.1
mitten ornaments

I just had my last final today at 8 a.m., and now all that remains is grading, which I'm planning to do tomorrow during the day. Christmas shopping tonight. I made these at my parents' house the other night when I went over there to help them decorate the tree. My brother and I also made a huge long paper chain to hang on my tree (fig. 2).


fig.2

A kid in the printshop was getting rid of some proofs on good paper, so I tore them down and made little strips of them. And now they are on my tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

I love so much your mittens !! They're too cute ! XoXo

2:39 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Those mitts are darling!! Did you get my email about a possible swap for the fabric you liked? I'm up for it, just let me know :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home