Monday, May 14

* * *

A worktable in my room (but I can't wait until I have a whole room to work in!); skirts cut and serged, just waiting for zippers and finishing; plain wooden boxes with glass fronts; a sharp pair of scissors. New drawings, the extension of my "what-am-I-wearing, what-do-I-think" series. Beginnings of a real, new body of work.

Ideas for poems. (I read at First Ave. last Friday night. Local people will know the feeling of those black walls, the stars with names on them.) Encouragement and excitement from my editors. Starting the poem-a-day correspondence back up on the 17th. Poetry every week this summer.

Planning for six markets this summer, and +/-. And a change of direction for my shop, and my business. More on this soon.

And for me. More on this soon, too.

But a smaller change in direction, first--I'm moving over here. (More integrated. Simpler. Reining things in a bit.)

Come say hello. It's a little empty, but you know me--I''ll fill it up fast with pretty things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that your room is like museum for you. I may correct. Good maintenance.
Buy domain

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home