Tuesday, March 13

breaking

My computer is breaking, so I am taking a break. It was a panic thing on Sunday when it happened, but now I feel very calm and peaceful about it, and it seems like it will be a good thing. I will update from school as I can, especially with book news (as that's really the big thing going on right now in my life), but I'm not really sure when I'll have my computer back.
I am planning to update the shop tomorrow evening, though, with 8 (!) mercerie packets, a few travel wallets in a new design, some French flea-market things, and a few other odds and ends. I'll do that from school, too, so if things are a little wonky, be forgiving, please; I am not used to using any other computer to do that.

x.

1 Comments:

Blogger blissful said...

I like the pink hippos -- so cute :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home