Thursday, November 30

working, progressing

[more travel wallets in progress]

[new mini pochettes à la française]


[african printed fabric + velvet ribbon for a shirt]
[yarn brian sent me for my birthday]

* * *

Special love out to eye-on-the-sparrow Lisa today for the TWO Tord garlands (and Tord giftcard thing, too! and the lovely card) I found in my mailbox. I haven't opened the other package yet; I'm saving it for Christmas, if that is all right with you. But I was smiling all afternoon because of you, so thank you.

* * *

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than all right, sweet friend.
I'm thrilled to see you're getting lots of packaged love!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness! can't WAIT for the shop re-opening December 2! though it appears i will likely be buying gifts for *me* because i would be hard pressed to part with the cuteness i can only imagine you will be making from these glimpses...

9:01 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

i can't get the tord garland and i'm IN the states :)

yay! lisa is so wonderful! and your stuff in progess looks fantastic!
xo

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet :) I love your work in progress :) Where did you found these lovely wool fabric ?? I hope you're fine and please can you send me your address in France ? Tons of smooches from Belgium :) Didine ladidine1974@yahoo.fr http://www.flickr.com/photos/legrenierdedidine/

2:46 AM  
Blogger MWM said...

so jealous of your garland. None left here in mpls. everytime I ask teh sales people at target they look at me like I'm from mars -they've never heard of it.
I am also coveting that yarn from uraguay -love.
packages your way soon....

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite -- pictures of work in progress, Unfinished pieces are beautiful, filled with possibility!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes... your work in progress looks wonderful. And, I love the idea of saving your little Christmas something until later on, enjoying the excitement and the anticipation in the meantime.
cheers, grache

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home