Wednesday, November 30

sewing kits



Here they are, all twelve of them, in their all-but-finished glory. Whew!

Everything is wrapping itself up now; I'm tagging, pricing, making signs, figuring out what to wear, finishing this and that. There are a few more things I'd like to make before Saturday, but we'll see. I don't have much midnight oil to burn these days.



Working on a large intaglio right now to go with the costumes for the printmaking ballet. Kind of exciting! Also kind of insane, as all are due in two weeks. C'est la graduate school!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Hello eireann !!! I'm so happy you leave me a comment on my blog ! So I find your blog that seams to be completely huge (I need to visit it completely !) !! You are a good french speaker !!! I love your sewing kit ! Do you sale them ? Can I ask you where you find your fabrics ? Here in Belgium it's hard to find such beautiful ones ! Maybe do you know online shop ? I love all fabrics you use for these kits !! Well I'm impatient to see all your products ! Thanks again ! Have a great week'end ! Cheers.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

Hi!! Thank for your comment!! These sewing kits are great!! Congratulations for your work! Nice to find your blog!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home