Sunday, December 4

2679

...is the final count for attendence at the No-Coast yesterday. It was amazing: at about 8:55 the room flooded and it was packed all day. Literally. People couldn't move quickly for the sheer numbers. The planning committee had hoped for 750-1000, with 500 as the "okay, we're happy with this" number.


There were only two times when I had no customers, and they lasted approximately 30-60 seconds. Otherwise there tended to be 8-12 people at the booth at all times. I was expecting something like the MCBA sale--which, while profitable, is not crammed. I can usually get work done there.

Well, yesterday I didn't even have time to restock things as they sold out. I had to call my mom and get her to come help.


Thanks to all of you who showed up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Strikkelise said...

What a lovely display.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Frances said...

Wish I had of been there...could have done some Christmas shopping! Looks beautiful.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Well done - glad to hear that it was sucessful!

3:30 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thanks, all!

9:04 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

sounds like a great time, your display looked great! congrats!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home