Wednesday, November 16

kokeshi upon kokeshi


A new batch, ready to go to the MBCA Sale on Saturday and Sunday. After that, whoever's left will come with me to the No-Coast, and then I'll put a few up on my site.

I ordered some pencils made with a sweet slogan for a promotional event I'm taking part in in New York. I'm so excited to see how they turn out! Slogan = secret, but the pencils are natural wood with silver writing. Subtly girly. I should get them this weekend--I'll definitely have some of the extras at the No-Coast. I might bring some to the Design Collective next week--I have to bring in some pomflowers and maybe a few other things. I won't be debuting any winter collection items there until after December 3rd, but I have a lot of ideas. I looked over all my old sales reports and I'm doing really well there--selling more than one item per week on average.

Can't wait to see the pencils!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

*peak!*

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful !

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* the second from the back right! She is wearing the kimono I made... < Purple > and she is sooo Kawaii! If you have not sold her yet I would love to buy her.

Kaiya

Kayia_Barasha@comcast.net

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home