Friday, November 25

working!

I haven't been around since the MCBA sale because I sold out of almost everything (unexpected! but wonderful!) and I've been making just a ton of new stuff for the No-Coast, which is a week from tomorrow. Really, my mood and energy have been great! I'm almost a hermit right now (with a whole week off of school) and am cranking things out right & left.



Not too many new photos will be up here before the sale--I want to preserve the surprise!--but here is a sneak peak of the pencils I mentioned earlier. I have so many things I want to put up! --Only one more week!

I've also been working on the new shop, and hope to update it the night of Dec. 3rd. I'll publish the url here as soon as it's ready!

4 Comments:

Blogger Strikkelise said...

Love the pencils! Beautiful. Pencils are the best writing tools, always.

6:44 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you!

I really like using pencils, too. And these are pencils with nice hard leads, not all spongy and cheap.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I found you through livejournal and just looking through this one. Lovely Ideas! How did you get the writing on the pencils?

9:30 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

Hello there,

I had them printed for me.

Cheers!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home