Thursday, November 10

"e-z" cut

I'm so tired of the work that printmaking (among the rest of life) entails right now! I made these little stamps over the past 3 months or so--a couple are older, and there are a few large ones that are older still but aren't shown here--and I've been using them for all kinds of things, both paper and cloth. It's all right. Shouldn't post when I'm crabby, but do you understand how long it takes to drop a whole yard of cloth with a one-inch stamp? E-Z my arse.

(Of course the 'cut' is 'e-z.' But nothing else.)

Time for winter break yet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I can't wait to see what you make with the fabric.

8:52 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

these stamps are amazing. what do you carve them on?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home