Friday, October 21

how to keep ribbon


I would always coil it and put it in a tiny chect of drawers I got at IKEA, but this wasn't practical: whenever I wanted a ribbon that was beneath another, lazy-I would just pull out the bottom ribbon and leave the drawer in disarray.

All this changed when my friend showed me how she keeps her ribbons--a long, thin board, painted however you like (I've done horizontal stripes of transparent acrylic colors), with nails attached every so often across the top.

I can't keep myself from anything that can be organized in rainbow order!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty hanging like that! I'd like to do this when I get the space someday :)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I got props! I'll try not to let it go to my head...

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home