Wednesday, October 19

bunny


After having seen mollychicken's animal pouches, I was inspired to make some of my own. Unlike hers, mine zip (I think hers have a snap on the side). Hers also have super-sweet arms, legs, and faces--and ears at the tops of their heads. I think the side snap accomodates that.

But anyway, this little bunny is just waiting for the No-Coast where, I hope, she and her friends will go off to new homes.

She's felted angora (appropriate?! or disturbing?) with vintage kimono cotton for her ears, zip-pull, and covered-button nose.

Today I have to work at the International Conference of Writing Centers, which our university is hosting, so all my free time is gone. (I do have work off tomorrow, though--). Maybe I'll have time to post more tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I want, I want, I want

1:57 PM  
Blogger natasha said...

i just started making softies from felted sweaters...and i have loads of em!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home